Monday, March 24, 2008

1st Easter Pictures






She was not too sure about dressing up. By the time we had the hose , the necklace, the slip, the dress, the shoes, and the headband on, she was not the most happy of campers. Everyone at church did love how cute she looked ( she was pretty happy there). The picture right above the family picture is one where she has had enough of being dressed up and was screaming; she was very happy to have the clothes taken off! I am glad she does not have to dress up like that every Sunday. It was a lot of work to look cute- which she was!

3 comments:

K E Alexander said...

She is terribly cute!! One day (not so far away) she will LOVE getting dressed up and you will be broke from indulging her. I speak from experience.

Garlic&Pickles said...

She is sooooooo cute. I hope you both are doing well.

Judy said...

How sweet is our Anna Claire!!
I still can't believe how I was
'cheated' out of the Easter holiday
with you all. I would have enjoyed
it so much. I did love the time she
and I had Saturday afternoon.

She is so precious!!! I hope she
is doing well in her new surroundings
and making the adjustment ok. I am
praying for both of you. Before long,everything will be better.

Love you all so much!!!